Saturday, August 27, 2011

Houlihan's

So, Houlihan's seems to be the restaurant of choice lately for my friends to hang out at after work. They have some great appetizers and drinks on their happy hour from 10pm-close.

The last time I went, I ordered calamari and tuna wontons for $6 each during happy hour (10pm-close). The calamari was unique because instead of the traditional marinara sauce, you could get a sesame, ginger, fiery chili sauce. The tuna wontons was also something you could not order anywhere else and they were great if you're a sucker for ahi tuna! Two of my friends got their Blue Whale drink which included a plastic whale you could take home and the drink was a mix of stoli peach, peach schnapps, blue curacao, sour mix and sprite. All featured drinks during happy hour are $1 off too!



I know my friends and I will definitely be going back to Houlihan's for appetizers and drinks and next time I will be prepared with a free appetizer coupon that you can get by signing up for their email club. As a member of their email club, you'll receive a free appetizer for signing up, a free dessert for your birthday, and other exclusive offers. Now, I know you're thinking about spam in your inbox, which is why I'd recommend you set up a separate email or use your secondary email address! =D

www.houlihans.com


1 comment:

  1. Houlihan's Restaurant is the ideal option for you if you're in the mood for steaks. The best steaks, burgers, salads, and pasta are served here. Check out the Houlihans menu and prices. Review the Houlihans Menu Prices before dining there.
    houlihans menu

    ReplyDelete